Monday, January 11, 2010

~*Sad Day*~

 Left ~ My dad & Mum early years
~♥ Happy 70th Birthday Dad ♥~
also today would be my Dad's 70th Birthday its only been almost 7 months and I still have not really grieved its so hard as I am in QLD and everyone and everything is in Adelaide well SA. wish I had the money to just drive down so I could clean out his place and maybe that would help the grieving process :'( doesn't help that My sister is still not talking to me unless its to blame me for another job loss or car payments she can not afford (I am not going to let her get me down anymore as I have enough on my plate with the Girls etc)
 Left ~ Dad with alex she was 7 months old :) Miss you Dad RIP.


well today is Hubby's day to go back to work so am feeling sad and the girl already miss their Daddy lol. we have had a fun holiday this year with movie world and sea world plus seeing friends from Adelaide was great ♥
Alex has her CT on Wednesday so hope all goes well and Robyn will be in Child care and think it will be every week from now on so a Me day soon hehe
also a new photo Miss Alex loves seeing her hair growing back and here is yesterdays photo with more hair ♥have added another photo of Miss Robyn My cheeky little lady she is but I have so much love for these 2 my heart swells with love and joy when they do something new and when we get good results with Alex :'(  ♥


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all for Alex's CT on Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about your Dad ♥

I also wanted to let you know I have nominated your blog for the Lemonade award. See Violet's blog for more detail.

Unknown said...

thanks Sarah I don't have many friends that blog especially about health issues etc or excessive hardship but will try get 10 people lol may have to do a search and find more to follow hehe,

its been great to blog about everything as it gets it out and I dont need to answer everyones questions all the time

Anonymous said...

That is fine. It's more the fact you have been nominated as I enjoy reading your blog. Don't feel abliged to have to take part in the award part of it ok xx

Unknown said...

i have one family I follow that daughter has cancer but others have loss etc :( but only follow friends and they are about every day life with healthy happy kiddies :) which is good